Tuesday, November 01, 2011

One of a Kind Countdown: 4 weeks to go!

Just a quick note about my preparations for the One of a Kind show. Not much has changed since my last post except that I should be getting my dials from the caster this week and then the real work starts!

I worked out some new packaging for this show! I have some new boxes for my stainless steel watches and new bags and custom tags for the bags. Here's a picture of what you'll get if purchase a stainless steel watch from me:

Photo
I know this is maybe not the most exciting blog post ever, so thats why I'm keeping it short! I'm sure I'll have lots to show next week and I'll document my process with step by step photos as well.

Oh and because Halloween just passed, here's a picture of my son and my wife with him all dressed up for his first Halloween ever! I had a lot of fun getting him ready even though the costume was way too big for him and I had to alter it...though I think I had more fun with the lightsabre than he did!

Photo

 

 

No comments: