Thursday, February 16, 2012

Queen West Artcrawl Artgives Fundraiser

Artgives_poster_vert_web
Ever wanted to own one of my watches and support a charity? Well now you can!

I've donated one of my watches to the Queen West Artcrawl for their Artgives event which supports the arts in Toronto. They are hosting an evening at Gallery 345 where there will be an art auction conducted by David Silcox of Sotheby’s Canada and live performaces by Juno Award winner Jane Bunnett.

This event is happening March 19, 2012 from 6-9pm. Please visit the QWAC Artgives website for all the details and to purchase tickets. Please help to support the arts in our community!

If you would like more information about Queen West Artcrawl as a charity, please visit this website.

The timepiece I've donated is one of my Large Stainless Steel Watches with Daedalian Dial # 1 (pictured below). If you'd like more information about this particular watch, please follow this link to my website. My watch is part of the fundraiser's silent auction. To make a bid and possibly win this watch, click here.

Steelmech2a
Every year in September the Queen West Artcrawl has a fantastic Outdoor Show in Trinity Bellwoods in Toronto which I've been lucky enough to participate in a few times. This year is the 10th anniversary of the show. Please check their website regularly as the show approaches to see what special events they have planned for this anniversary year!

 

No comments: