Sunday, March 11, 2012

Countdown to the Spring OOAK

I haven't been posting as much as I normally would about my preparations for the upcoming Spring One of a Kind show, so to break the drought I thought I'd post a couple quick snapshots of one of the new watches I've finished for the show.

In one of my previous blogs about the show, I posted a 3D render of one of the dials that I am making. Here is the finished product which I'll have at the show:

This watch is stainless steel with a PVD coating and a sterling silver dial which has cutouts so you can see through to the skeletonized movement behind it.

I will have many other new watch designs at the show including some with niobium dials which I'm really happy with. It's nice to finally have some vibrant colour on my dials and to also have it happen in such a unique way. I'll post some picture or two about these in my next blog post before the show.

I'll also have photos of all the watches I will have at the show, posted before the show on my website and probably also on Etsy.

I'm also still running my ticket giveaway, so if you want to win free tickets to come to the show, please visit this page to enter. Winning a pair of tickets could potentially save you $28 if you would have purchased a pair of tickets at the door to the show.

Time to get back to work, please come by my booth at the show and say hello, its booth # D45. See you there!

No comments: