Tuesday, March 20, 2012

OOAK Countdown: One week left....

Well, there just a little over a week to go until the Spring One of a Kind Show here in Toronto and methinks there are many people such as myself who are doing some last minute scrambling. It seems no matter how much planning and prep work you do, there are always things being finished right up until the last minute.

I started doing my planning, prep, ordering, designing and all those things that go into making my watches way back at the beginning of January, but alas, I'm still clambering all the way to the end. It always feels like heartbreak whenever there's a piece left unfinished, knowing that if I hadn't watched that TV show I could have gotten it done. No use beating myself up about it because I'm going to have more watches than I've ever had a show before, all for your viewing pleasure. Here are a couple of quick snaps of some new work. If you've been following me on Twitter, you may have seen a couple of my new designs already.

First one is a quartz watch with one of my new niobium dials, I'll have other watches with niobium dials(ie. different vibrant colours and designs) at the show. Second watch is one of my new skeletonized watches with an oxidized sterling silver dial. To see all my latest designs, please come out to the show, my booth number is D-45. I'll also have them posted to my website soon.

I'm still running my ticket giveaway for the show, so check out my other blog post to see all the entry details. Coming up very shortly I'll be posting a tweet, that if you retweet it, you'll get entered into my contest, this will be the last way to enter my giveaway other than the ways listed in my other post. The draw for the tickets will be happen this Saturday, so time's running out to enter.

Well, I'm sure with all the work that I have remaining; this will probably be my last blog post before the show. I'll be tweeting and blogging from the show floor as well, so stay tuned for those and I hope to see you there. Please stop by and say hello!

 

 

No comments: