Tuesday, July 10, 2007

After the TOAE

Just thought I'd write a post to say thanks to all the people who helped me at the Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition which helped to make it an outstanding success! Thanks to the 'rents, Taryn, Dave, and Paul for all your help with manning the booth and setup, couldn't have done it without you. Of course, I also have to thank my wife Jolene, I wouldn't be making jewellery and other baubles if it wasn't for her. She also helped me with setup and take down of the show almost every day! She's an amazing person, and I'm a lucky guy. Anyways, if you couldn't make it to the show, here's some pictures of my booth and the show early one morning before the show started.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scott:
You are a talented designer. Your work has a very Scandinavian, Jensen-like sensibility. Very chic. May you go far in your career.
A Fan