Thursday, July 12, 2007

New Work update

Since the Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition is finished, I thought I'd take some time and update my website with some of the new jewellery I made for the show. Unfortunately not all the pieces have made it up on the website because I sold some of them at the show before I took pictures, but I will be making more of them soon(especially more cuff links). So I thought I would post some of the new work here on my blog as well, and if you like what you see, please go on over to my website and check out the rest!








Sterling Silver, 10k gold watch, leather strap


















Detail of the engraving on the back of the watch
















59.5ct Sacred Seven Quartz, Sterling Silver















Sterling Silver, Colourless Topaz















43ct Tourmalated Quartz, Sterling Silver

















65.5ct Rutilated Quartz, Sterling Silver

No comments: