Sunday, July 01, 2007

Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition is quickly approaching. It is taking place at Nathan Philips Square on July 6, 7, & 8, which is less than a week away. I'll be participating in the show this year and have been given booth # 511 which is right beside the Peace Garden. Check out their website at www.torontooutdoorart.org. With over 450 vendors, its bound to be a great show. Hope to see you there!


Also, I'd like to congratulate a couple of my clients on their engagement. Unfortunately I was unable to post the entire amount of work I had made for them because the ring box I made for them had the bride-to-be's new fashion label logo engraved on the side of it. So, to make sure I didn't spoil the surprise, I withheld the photos of the ring and box and only posted the pictures of the ring. Here are all the photos for your perusal.


No comments: