Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Queen West Art Crawl Aftermath

The aftermath of a show, always a spectacle to behold...well, mostly me trying to recover from exhaustion. So, that's why I'm posting this on the second day after the show because if I posted yesterday, I don't think it would have been coherant. If it weren't for my parents and my amazing wife, I don't think I'd be able to do these shows, so I thank them so much for being there for me.

I'd also like to thank all the fantastic people I met during the course of the show. I had some great discussions with them about my watches and jewellery and a special thanks to all the people who purchased from me this weekend, I wouldn't be able to continue making what I make without your support.

As I mentioned to many, many people this weekend, I didn't get a chance to take photos of all my new stainless steel watches before the show. But I promise that sometime over the next week I'll have them posted here and on my website, Etsy, and Cargoh shops. Though what I can do is take a quick snap of them for you to see. Here you go:

Photo

From left to right: automatic, automatic, manual wind, quartz, quartz. I'll have lots more detail; about them after I post them officially. If you have been following my blog throughout the course of the QWAC Prep series, you may have noted that I was making seven stainless watches, well, two sold, so now there are five. Of course, I will be making more! The One of a Kind show is just around the corner and I will be there for the second half. More to come on that in another post.

Lastly, I would really like to thank everyone who helped to make the QWAC happen. I really like everything about the show from the organizing of load-in and out to all the performances that take place and all the volunteers that help. It really is a fantastic show and it couldn't happen without you, and you do a great job! Can't wait until next year!

Photo_2
Early morning on Day 2 of the show

No comments: