Sunday, September 25, 2011

Stainless Steel Watches posted....mostly!

Steelmech1a
Just a quick post to let everyone know that I've posted three of my new stainless steel watches to my Etsy shop.

I've also reorganized my website and added these three new watches to it.

I will be updating my Cargoh shop with these watches as well, but not tonight because I'm getting really tired.

I also have two other stainless steel watches to post to all three of these spots, but that'll have to wait as well.

I've also decided that I'm dedicated to keeping this blog going(for whoever reads it and for myself) as my last few attempts at blogging have miserably failed. So I'm shooting at this point for one blog post per week on varying topics about watches and jewellery. I'll also try and have some more in depth posts about the process of making both my watches and jewellery. Thanks again for reading.

No comments: